Work in various aspects of fabrication, read job specifications and interpret blueprints. Operate hand tools and other equipment while upholding quality standards.
- Some type of Fabrication experience in manufacturing environment (operating machinery such as saws, punch presses, brake presses, lathes, mills, welding, hand-fabrication tools)
- Must be experienced using and reading measuring tools (determining depths, diameters, radiuses, tolerances, etc. Tools include tape measurers, rulers, protractors, gauges and calipers)
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Math skills from basic to advanced (fractions, percentages, angles, decimals, geometric shapes)
- A good work history is a MUST (including good performance and attendance)
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience that demonstrates accuracy, careful handling and attention to detail
- Manual dexterity – Able to work with your hands, as well as utilize various power and hand tools
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend, twist and stand all day
- Able to cross-train and learn various duties
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis. Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)